sportsza
March 28, 2024, 04:03:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

How Legalized Online Gambling is Better for Society

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Legalized Online Gambling is Better for Society  (Read 59 times)
Thunchaya

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2022, 12:12:01 pm »

Whether gambling is healthy for society or not, should not be the question you are asking yourself. History has proven that people are going to **** whether it is legal or not.The question we should be asking is, by banning online gambling are we going to make things better or worse?

The answer to that question is simple, banning legalized and regulated online gambling in any form, just makes another way for organized crime to get a hold of peoples money, and then no one but the criminals wins.

ไก่ชนออนไลน์
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Natacha

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 09:59:29 pm »

I'm still puzzling about the changes -- both higher wattage and new clicking. It could be the fridge has had this functionality in its back pocket all along and would use it if it ever 'thought' it needed it. I tried getting some appliance repair companies to come look at it, and I got either outright declined or told they wouldn't come if the appliance is still cooling properly (it is). Essentially it's gotta break outright before I get helped. (I did email Kenmore about the phenomenon and am still awaiting a reply.)

Boring statistic: The 1kW defrost pulses happen in groups of ~20, about five times a day. That's 100 operations per day. This ice box may be trying to kill itself.

เสือมังกรได้เงินจริงบนมือถือ
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum