sportsza
April 18, 2024, 07:23:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

How should I get rid of this bad feeling? (Depression)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How should I get rid of this bad feeling? (Depression)  (Read 49 times)
Anuten1999

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2020, 07:40:50 am »

I'm disgusted with everything, i don't want to do anything. I want to sleep in bed. I don't want to wake up, be discouraged, hopeless I'm disappointed with myself. I don't want to eat, I want to be alone, i feel worthless, and no one wants to feel like you're intangible. What has already been done, should be happy now, it does not make me happy.

I don't care about the surroundings. I feel like I'm alone. I'm in love, and I need it the most. I want someone who understands me. I'm the one who keeps pushing for anything, i don't want to tell anyone. I want someone to come in and help me, but it sounds funny because I'm embarrassed and feel inferior. If I demand it,

I try to be happy every day, but it's one of the hardest things for me. I don't know everything I've missed in the past and now, it's made me who else is in me. Who else doesn't use me? Who else I can't control, but on the other hand, it's the party that controls me everything.

I want to be myself. The way I want to be, I want to have something else. They have one. Love, care, warmth, happiness, understanding, and I want my bright smile back. I'm tired of acting like I'm okay. I'm tired of saying I'm fine. My morale is gone right now. I'm frustrated with everything, I want to come back with fire again.
แจกทีเด็ดบอลเต็งฟรี
I've worked hard to find anything that will make me happy. I did everything else. He did it and enjoyed a pub trip, a bar, a game of music. I watched movies, shopping, frolicking, drinking, drinking beer, but it couldn't help me, and every time I was in the middle of the crowd, I was like, "I'm not going to do this." I feel alienated. Sometimes I feel like a clown.

- I hope it's written out. It's going to make me better. I feel this way every day. I'm hoping and believing you can get through it. I don't want to feel this kind of suffering anymore, please. I want to feel valued, "I cry, while the whole world laughs. I laughed. While the whole world is crying," he said. I feel alone.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum